Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Online Booking & Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable, transferable or cancellable. We do not refund or transfer tickets for bad weather unless Vertigo Adventures is unable to open.
- All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with the booking system.
- Upon payment through the secure system, tickets will be automatically sent to your personal email address. This can be printed out or displayed on a smart phone for admission.
- Tickets can only be used once. Once validated at our admissions and access gained to the Park, the ticket will be void. All and any tickets/vouchers will be retained by our admissions staff.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 or over at all times.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Discount vouchers, coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any advance online rates.
- Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for their clients/persons in their care.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
- All transactions will be in £ sterling.
- Should Vertigo Adventures be forced to close due to government tier or lockdown restrictions – any pre-booked tickets will be permitted to transfer to an alternative visit date.
Refusal of Entry
Vertigo Adventures reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person who:
- Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Does not respect the facilities, grounds or equipment.
- Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
- Uses verbal or physical threats or insults toward any member of staff.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this website are owned or licensed to Vertigo Adventures (Planning Solutions Limited, the operating company of Vertigo Adventures).
- Except as stated below, the contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission from Planning Solutions Limited.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this website to third parties.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
- The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors and Vertigo Adventures / Planning Solutions Limited accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from use of, or reliance on, such information.
- The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date.