The course at Vertigo Adventures Stanborough Park does require a degree of physical fitness, but if you can climb up a rope ladder you should be fine. However, we do have some participant restrictions that we have created to ensure you have a fun and safe experience on our course.
The restrictions are as follows:
- Minimum age of 5 years, minimum height of 1m for Monkey Trail Low Ropes, The Plummet and The Crazy Climb.
- Minimum age of 5 years, minimum height of 1.4m for the Flying Fox.
- For the Hawks View High Ropes, the minimum age is 8 years, with a minimum height of 1.4m. All 8-10 years must be accompanied on the Hawks View course by a competent adult.
- High & Low Ropes, Crazy Climb – maximum weight of 18 stone (subject to harness and helmet fit).
- Flying Fox & The Plummet – maximum weight of 16 stone (subject to harness and helmet fit).
- Vertigo Adventures is open in all the elements, come rain or shine, so come in clothes suitable for the weather and ones you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- Closed toe and closed heel shoes are required. We recommend ankle supporting boots, but trainers are fine too. We do not allow participants to wear sandals, open-toes or slip-on shoes.
- Long hair must be tied back, waists covered with no strappy tops and body piercings and jewellery must be removed.
- Mobile phones are not permitted.
- Empty pockets, and no other loose items.
- No scarves or other items around the neck.
- Coats and jackets should be fastened or removed.
- Medical conditions should be disclosed, and any emergency medication should be kept with the instructor.
You cannot participate if:
- You are known to be suffering from serious health issues including but not limited to heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems.
- You are pregnant.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Please send an email for a copy of our full health and safety policy and terms and conditions.